Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bizzarro Italian Cafe - Wallingford

A couple weeks ago I finally got to try Bizzarro Italian Cafe. Don't be turned off by the misspelling of their name in the title of their home page or the fact that it's almost March and it still says autumn on the menu: the food is incredible. I think it's my new favorite restaurant in Seattle! I had the Forest Floor Frenzy, which is "wild mushrooms and walnuts foraged from the darkest woods melded with a cream sherry sauce and pasta el ceppo." So good. And the bread and dipping oil they gave us to start was amazing, maybe even as good as the bread at Carrabba's (though the dipping oil was definitely not as good). My fiancee had the spaghetti and meatballs, and thought the pasta was average but the meatball was incredible.

No comments: